Monday, March 26, 2012

Communication and Me


The study of Mass Communication has led me on an educational journey through the ways in which humans communicate with each other and the world around them and how their lives are shaped individually and collectively by it.  An integral part of this journey is the quest to become an effective communicator and reach audiences in ways that are compelling and meaningful.  The Knight Reaction, like me, is a work in progress.   Here I share some of the thoughts, opinions, musings, noteworthy ramblings, and tangents that have somehow found their way to the page.  No topic, no matter how controversial, is off limits.  I hope to include short posts, articles, research papers, commentary, and everything in between.  I write as a woman, mother, wife, student, dog-owner, professional and registered voter, who strives to make the right choices for me and for my family while remaining socially and environmentally conscious.  

No comments: